App for Android Devices
For over a decade, 22Bet has been committed to providing its customers with the best possible gaming experience. The company’s Android app offers a great way for gamers to play using their dedicated mobile phones.
22Bet’s loyal customers can install the app for January 2023; it will offer them all of 22Bet’s betting options, markets and features. See below how to download and install a 22Bet mobile app.
How can I download and install the apk file?
22Bet’s app isn’t listed on Google Play, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t available.
- To start betting, visit 22Bet using this URL: 22Bet.mobile.
- Step 2: Click the Install button in the top right corner of this page.
- In order to install this app, you will need to modify your Android device’s security settings.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Settings‘ and then to ‘Security Options’.
- Once you’ve installed the software, you can start enjoying 22Bet!
Mobile App for iOS
22Bet has created a dedicated app for iPhone, updated version 1.3, that allows iPhone users to enjoy all of the betting site’s options and features. It is easy to download and install; all you need is an internet connection and a compatible device.
We’ve created a step-by-step guide to help you get started.
How to download and install the iOS App?
Download the 22Bet app from the iTunes store. To download it successfully, follow these simple steps:
- To get started, open the App Store on your iOS device and sign in using your Apple ID.
- To download the app, you must change the country setting of your profile to Cyprus.
- To change your location, go to the Settings page and tap on Change Country or Region.
- Step 4: Agree to the terms of service. Click ‘Next’ to finish.
- Now you can search the App Store for ‘22Bet’ and download the app to your phone.
- If you’d like to change your country settings, click here to go back to the previous settings.
Review of mobile site
22Bet’s mobile version lets you play from anywhere, anytime. Just open your favourite mobile browser and search for 22Bet on the search bar.
When you first look at the mobile site, you will notice that it is very similar to the desktop version – the only difference being that the layout has been reorganised for optimal browsing from a mobile device.
The navigation panel is located at the top right corner of the home page, which is different from the usual left- or top-right approach. If you don’t have an account with 22Bet online casino, sportsbook and mobile betting app, you can still access the betting section in your mobile site version. To do this, click on the three bars that are located at the top right corner of the site. This will reveal a retractable menu that has options for navigating through site sections such as sportsbook, casino, live casino, bonuses page (with contact details), live results (with scores from major competitions), customer support and language setting.
The mobile site is multilingual, and you can switch from English to dozens of other languages such as German, French, Chinese and Indonesian.
From the mobile site version, you will also have access to the customer support live chat portal. The chat portal can be quite resourceful as it responds in under two minutes to any enquiries submitted by users.
Mobile sports betting
The sports betting section at 22Bet is well developed and organized. If you have previously used the main 22Bet desktop site, you will acknowledge the bookmaker has a good selection of sports markets. The same is replicated on the mobile site version.From the mobile website, you bet on football, tennis, basketball, hockey, badminton, motorsport, motorbikes, cricket, boxing and UFC. In addition to these common betting markets, you will also find options to bet on alternative markets such as kabaddi, Muay Thai, Hurling, Inline Hockey, Figure Skating, Sailing, Bowls, Biathlon and Billiards, among dozens of others. With such as a wide array of sports, you will seldom lack a live event to wager on every day.For football fans, you will be amazed by the 22Bet betting options. In addition to the usual three ways bets, 22Bet allow you to bet on myriad other aspects of the match. For instance, you can bet on how goals will be scored, which team to score the next goal as well as the handicap markets.22Bet also has a racebook where you will find a good collection of horse and greyhound races. These racebooks compile myriad competitions and tournaments from various countries around the world. The mobile site allows you to filter through the racebook markets by various modes such as 1×2, double chance, handicaps, and totals.In terms of the odds offered, 22Bet has set its odds at par with market averages. You will seldom get ridiculously priced odds here. Also, it is important to note that the odds on the mobile site version are the same as those on the main desktop site.
Mobile version features
Bookmakers have taken a different approach to enhancing their mobile apps by adding features to their mobile site. 22Bet has done this, and some of the interesting new features worth checking out at their site include:
- Live in-play betting is a feature that can be used when you are watching live matches, and it allows you to join in the fun at any point.
- To make the bets at the Acca betting site, you can build a bet slip with different events. This way, the overall odds of winning change because all those accumulated odds are multiplied.
- 22Bets lets you bet on events that will take place over a long period of time, such as the winner of a league or the top goal scorers. There are dozens of options, and you can even bet on the winner of major marathons.
- The enhanced odds feature in the 22Bet mobile sportsbook contains several games with higher than normal odds. Some of these events are popular for your betting pleasure.
- 22Bet has a live results portal, which allows you to see in real time the latest scores, game stats and odds. This is a great help when you’re playing live bets.
- The mobile site also features a special bets section. This is a section that allows you to bet on various non-sports events such as upcoming elections, alien existence, the end of the world and even weather patterns. While some of these bets might sound absurd at first, this is an interesting place to visit when you want to take a break from the regular sportsbook action.
22Bet Mobile offers
22Bet has a lot of bonuses and offers listed on their promos page. But unfortunately, there aren’t any mobile-specific bonuses. The offers here cut across all the gaming platforms, with similar kind of bonuses. So new customers can claim a welcome offer even when using their smartphones. At the same time, loyal customers have plenty of bonuses for existing players to choose from.
System requirements and compatibility information
22Bet’s mobile games are browser-based and therefore compatible with both Android and iOS. Both apps – version 14(4083) and version 1.3 – work seamlessly as they are constantly updated. To play the casino, you need to ensure your mobile device has an updated web browser, such as Safari, Chrome, Opera or Mozilla.
Here is a list of a few smartphones you can use to play here. If you have any smartphone with similar specifications to the ones below, you can download the 22Bet app and start playing instantly:
- Nexus smartphones
- Motorola Z3
- Samsung Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy S series phones are the best on the market.
- Samsung Tab A2
- iPhone 5, 5c and 5s
- iPhone x
- HTC Desire smartphones
- Huawei Mate series smartphones are some of the best you can buy.
The 22Bet cashier section is designed to meet the needs of everyone who comes here. This can mean accepting payments and withdrawals through more than 100 payment methods, including bank credit cards, e-wallets and e-vouchers, cryptocurrency, internet banking and cash transfers. Some of these payment methods will depend on where you’re currently logged in from.
The table below shows some of the primary payment methods you can use here:
- Deposit Methods
- Withdrawal Methods
22Bet is an online sportsbook and casino site that is owned and operated by Marikit Holdings Ltd. The company was established in Curacao, but it accepts players from several different countries. They offer a variety of betting options as well as responsive customer support available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In terms of licensing and regulation, 22Bet operates under the jurisdiction of Curacao’s Gaming Authority.
Overall mobile rating
Fortunately, 22Bet has apps for mobile users and offers a great selection of games. The app works well and provides all features that are available in the full version of the platform. Also, the mobile site is a nice way to play poker with bonuses. Just tap on your screen and you’ll be able to enjoy all options and bonuses offered by 22bet’s website.
The convenience of the cashier section, which accepts payments from mobile money transfer platforms, makes 22Bet mobile version a positive element for January 2023.
Frequently asked questions
Does 22bet have an app?
You can download our app for Android and iOS by visiting 22bet.com/download.
Can I download the app from 22bet for my Android?
Yes! You can download the 22Bet Android app from the bookie’s mobile site.
Where can I find the latest apki file for 22bet in 2023?
The latest 22bet app is available on our site or on the official platform.
I can’t find a 22Bet mobile app on Google Play store. What’s going on?
You can download the Android app by going to 22Bet’s website and clicking on the Get App link.
Am unable to load the mobile site version on my browser. What do I do?
If you are unable to load the pages on your mobile device, try unplugging it from a power source for about five seconds. Restart your device and try again. If you are still experiencing problems in accessing the site, please contact our customer support team by emailing [email protected].
Does 22Bet have an online casino and live casino section?
You can play in both the casino and the live casino from your mobile device.
Can I change the language on the mobile site?
Yes, just as with the main desktop site, the mobile site can be used in more than two dozen languages. To change the language settings, click the three bars at the top-right corner of the bar and scroll to a section called ‘Languages’.
Is there a live chat option on the mobile version of your site?
Yes, you can talk to the customer service representatives through the live chat portal at our mobile site.
If I place a bet on the mobile site sportsbook, will it show in my bet slips on the desktop site?
Yes, you can place and follow bets from your mobile phone. This is possible because you are using the same betting account on both the desktop site and mobile app.
Does the mobile version of your website support in-play betting?
Yes, you can place live in-play bets through the mobile site and apps.