How to Delete a 1xBet Account: A Comprehensive Guide
1xBet offers its customers plenty of options, including the ability to gamble responsibly. As they know that sometimes people struggle to control their impulses, they offer a delete-account option.
If you have been gambling beyond your means and/or find yourself developing a problem gambling pattern, deleting your 1xBet account is the best option. We explain this in our step-by-step guide below.
Deleting versus Closing an Account
If you have a 1xBet account, there’s a difference between deleting and closing it. Deleting an account is irreversible, so you can’t open another one. Unfortunately, this is tied into the responsible gambling initiatives that 1xBet must follow to prevent its customers from developing an addiction to gambling.
If you decide to close your account, it will be closed permanently, but you can reactivate your account once you pass a series of verification requirements. These include confirming that you are not an addictive gambler and that your gambling activities do not put you at risk financially. You may also need to complete an authentication process with Google before your account is reactivated.
Therefore, if you are considering either of the two options described above, be aware of how that choice will impact your ability to gamble in the future. It’s important that you choose a restriction plan that allows you to gamble responsibly.
How to Delete 1xbet Account
You may sometimes decide to delete your 1xBet account. In this case, you can request deletion in a couple of ways: by logging out or not logging in again, or by sending an email or a live chat message to our support team.
Deleting Account Via Live Chat
To delete your 1xBet, please follow these steps:
- Click the live chat icon in 1xBet’s footer to communicate with us.
- To speak to a live chat representative, select “Call consultant” from the drop-down menu.
- When requested, support will delete your account.
- Please tell the support representative why you’re closing your account.
Deleting your 1xbet account via email.
You can delete your 1xBet account in a number of ways. One way is to forward an email to our customer support centre. To delete your account via email, follow these steps:
- Click on the “More” tab to log into your 1Xbet account.
- To access your contacts list, click on “Contacts” from the menu options.
- Click on the „Email Submission“ button at the bottom of this page.
- Please enter your full name, email address and a password.
- Please provide your reason for deleting your 1xBet account and we will delete it as soon as possible.
- I’m not a robot – please click “Send” to send your request!
For example, you could send an email like this:
Dear 1xBet support,
I would like to permanently delete my 1xBet account as I no longer use your services, and wish to stop viewing betting websites.
My username is: xxxxxxx
My email address is [email protected].
Can 1xbet accounts be restored?
The deletion of your account is permanent; however, we do offer alternative options for self-exclusion.
You can take a break from 1xbet and still keep your account, but only by emailing [email protected] or [email protected] (some people think that the email is block@1xbet, but it’s recommended to use one of the emails that provide real 1xbet support).